Situated on the coast of Florya, the Istanbul Aquarium is the world’s largest thematic aquarium and provides a unique experience for Miles&Smiles members who want to experience something completely new. The Istanbul Aquarium sits on 22,000 square meters with a water capacity of 6,800 cubic meters, a 1.2 km promenade and a 1,000 square meter rainforest space, which is the biggest among all its competitors. With 16 thematic spaces each with its own unique concept, the aquarium offers an unrivalled experience.
The 16 themed spaces are each designed according to different geographical characteristics, and together with its own Amazon rainforest and a collection of 15,000 living creatures, the Istanbul Aquarium invites Miles&Smiles members to get acquainted with the multicolored, underwater world. Miles&Smiles members can purchase their entry tickets with Miles or earn 4 Miles for each Turkish lira spent purchasing their entry ticket with cash or credit card.
Terms and conditions
- Visitors must be a member of the Miles&Smiles program in order to benefit from this offer.
- Miles&Smiles members can only earn Miles from the purchase of their own Istanbul Aquarium entry ticket. For each Turkish lira spent, 80 Miles are deducted from the member’s account. When Miles&Smiles members purchase their entry ticket using cash or credit card, they earn 4 Miles for each Turkish lira spent on the ticket.
- The following extra costs at the Istanbul Aquarium are not eligible for earning Miles: cafe and restaurant bills, gift shop purchases, photograph costs in the photography space, 5-D cinema, mirrored labyrinth, Quest space, hurricane simulator, games machines, and other similar expenses.
- This offer is not valid on Istanbul Aquarium promotional products such as package fees and family deals.
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
- Miles can only be earned or spent on individual entry tickets and are calculated according to current prices advertised on the Istanbul Aquarium website under the adult, student, teacher, disabled, over 65, and war veteran categories. It is compulsory to show ID. Please click here for ticket prices.
- Entry tickets to Istanbul Aquarium are valid on a daily basis and can only be used once. The use of Miles is subject to the general terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles program.
For more detailed information, please visit the Istanbul Aquarium website.