July 7, 2009
Mileage accrual on Jet Airways flights Booking Classes not eligible for mileage accrual:
|Cabin ||Jet Airways Booking Classes ||Percentage of Flown Miles |
|First Class ||F, A ||200% |
|Business Class ||C, J, Z, I, P ||150% |
|Economy Class ||Y, M, T, U ||100% |
|Economy Class Discounted ||N, L, Q ||75% |
|S ||50% |
K, H, V, O, W, B, G, X, D, R, E
Terms and conditions
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on the scheduled flights operated and marketed by Jet Airways.
- Jet Airways flights can be combined only with Turkish Airlines flights.
- Members will earn Bonus Miles on Jet Airways flights.
- Miles&Smiles card privileges are not applicable for Jet Airways flights.
- Members are allowed to have one stopover for awards with values from min.60.000 miles for Economy Class, from min.90.000 miles for Business Class and from min. 135,000 miles for First Class for Jet Airways and Jet Airways-TK combined flights.
- For Jet Airways and Jet Airways-TK combined award tickets to different destinations in various zones, the amount of miles required for the higher mileage value zone will be deducted from member’s mileage account. Only one open jaw is permitted.
- Miles will be earned based on the class of travel as stated in the table above.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.
- Regarding the retroclaim transactions, the original of the boarding passes along with the ticket copies must be sent to Türk Hava Yolları B kapısı - Contact Center Binası Müşteri İlişkileri Müdürlüğü 34149 Yeşilköy / İstanbul and for such retro claims, the date of contract which was signed with the related airline will be considered and flights made prior to the contract date will not be processed.
For more detailed information please visit the Jet Airways website.