Constance Hotels & Resorts, the luxury hotel chain of the Indian Ocean, introduces Miles&Smiles members to a special holiday experience. In resorts surrounded by turquoise lagoons, Miles&Smiles members have the opportunity to explore the wonders of the ocean in world-famous diving clubs, or play to their heart’s content in the three PGA-approved, 18-hole golf courses, which are the pride of Constance Hotels & Resorts.
Miles&Smiles members earn one bonus Mile for every US dollar spent at Constance Hotels & Resorts. Miles calculations are made excluding expenditure in outlets not owned by Constance Hotels & Resorts and excluding current taxes.
Terms and conditions
- During the booking process, members must provide their membership number and present their Miles&Smiles card during the hotel check-in procedure.
- The offer is only available for the Miles&Smiles members whose names are written on the membership card.
- Elite and Elite Plus card Holders can take advantage of early check-in or late check-out, depending on availability at the hotel.
- All terms and conditions of Constance Hotels & Resorts are valid for Miles earnings.
- Miles earnings are valid for bookings made at advertised prices.
- For bookings made through a travel agency, Miles are awarded on extra expenditure* at the hotel and not on the accommodation cost itself.
- Depending on the conditions of each individual discount, members may also be able to earn Miles on special discounts.
- For retrospective Miles requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 months of your stay. When claiming Miles, members must provide their name, surname, membership number, the dates of their stay and the relevant hotel receipt number.
- Members must keep hold of all original documents until they are certain the Miles have been added to their account.
*Extra expenditure means hotel expenses except for money spent in boutiques, diving centers, sea craft and other similar enterprises not belonging to the hotel administration.
For more detailed information please visit the Constance Hotels & Resorts website.