Mileage Accrual on Singapore Airlines flights Booking Classes not eligible for accrual:
|Service Class ||Singapore Airlines Operating Booking Class ||Percentage of Flown Miles ||Minimum Miles |
|First Class ||F, A, R ||200% ||1,000 |
|Business Class ||C, D, J, Z, U* ||150% ||750 |
|Premium Economy ||S**, T**, P** ||100% ||500 |
|Economy Class ||Y, B, E, H, L, M, W ||100% ||500 |
G, Q, V, N, X, I, O, K* *
Valid from September 1, 2014 **
Valid from February 2, 2015
Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles program apply.
- Miles&Smiles members can earn Miles from flights operated by Singapore Airlines.
- Singapore Airlines may restrict use of award tickets on some flights.
- Miles&Smiles reserves the right for program partner companies to change flight locations on condition that prior warning is given.
- Miles are earned in accordance with the class specified by the airline operating the flight.
- Miles&Smiles members must keep hold of their original boarding pass and ticket copies until the flight has appeared on their account statement.
For more detailed information please visit the Singapore Airlines website.