Air New Zealand is Miles&Smiles’ New Programme Partner!
Air New Zealand is the national airline for New Zealand and flies to key destinations in Asia, U.S.A, Europe, and throughout the Pacific.
Collecting miles on Air New Zealand flights Booking Classes not eligible for accrual:
|Cabin ||Booking class ||Miles earnings percentage |
|C/CL ||C, D, J, Z**** ||150% |
|Y/CL ||U, E, O, A, Y, B ||100% |
|M, H, Q, V***, W***, T* ||50% |
I, R, X, N, P, L, G, S**
, K, F, T* *
From October 31, 2010, this will not be valid for flights between New Zealand, Australia, and the Pacific Islands or New Zealand domestic flights. **
From July 5, 2011, this will not be valid for flights between New Zealand, Australia, and the Pacific Islands or New Zealand domestic flights. ***
From October 31, 2010, this will not be valid for flights between New Zealand, Australia, and the Pacific Islands. ****
This will not be valid from May 1, 2014.
Terms and conditions
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on Air New Zealand operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual. For the code share flights, the mileage accrual rate will be based on the operating carrier's booking class and not on the booking class on the ticket as THY flight. For this reason, there may be cases where the mileage accrual is different or ineligible to accrue.
- Minimum mileage earning is not applied for Air New Zealand flights.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit is reflected on your mileage statement.
- Missing miles can be claimed for flights made within the 6 months only.
For more detailed information please visit the Air New Zealand website.