With 14 hotel brands around the globe and over 7,000 establishments in 66 countries, Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest and most diverse hotel chain. Offering outstanding customer services and privileges, Wyndham Hotel brands and establishments have become a symbol in all classes of accommodation from luxury to economy. Miles&Smiles members who join the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program can also earn Miles when staying in Wyndham hotels all over the world.
Miles&Smiles members just need to join the Wyndham Rewards program and select Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles as their earnings type in their membership profile.
The hotels that qualify for earning Miles are Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide, Howard Johnson, Wyndham Grand Collection, and Wyndham Garden.
Terms and conditions
- Miles cannot be earned from accommodations booked with special discounts (agency, company, airline, or other discounts) or accommodation booked by the hour.
- 500 Miles are awarded for each stay. Miles can only be earned once for accommodation booked on consecutive days.
- If more than one member shares the same room, only one member can earn Miles from the stay.
- In order to earn Miles from an accommodation, members must present their Miles&Smiles card during check-in.
- It can take a certain amount of time for Miles earned from hotel accommodation to show up in memberss Miles&Smiles accounts.
- In the event of any problem, the member’s hotel receipt should be provided to the hotel where the member stayed.
Retrospective Miles requests
- For the US and Canada please click here.
- For the United Kingdom please click here.
- For Germany please click here.
- For China please click here.
For more detailed information, please visit the Wyndham Rewards website.