Memorial hospitals and medical centers care for patients from 65 countries, treating more patients every year in a trusted environment that delivers international standard health services. With its professional staff, patient-centered service approach, quality standards, superior equipment, and modern infrastructure, Memorial offers patients the reassurance that they are receiving the most technologically advanced medical diagnoses and treatments available. Miles&Smiles members earn Miles from services they receive from Memorial Health Group, which is a partner in the health sector program.
Terms and conditions
- Miles&Smiles members earn 500 Miles for health costs of over TRY 400 and over.
- Miles are calculated on the cost of services received during the same day. They cannot be accumulated over several days.
- Miles can be earned for services delivered in all branches.
- In order to earn Miles from health costs, members must show their Miles&Smiles membership card and provide their membership number during the payment process.
- Miles can only be earned on payments made using cash or credit cards.
- Miles cannot be earned from payments made by Turkish Social Security (SGK) or private health insurance schemes of banks or other organizations.
- Miles can also be earned from costs incurred by first degree relatives of the Miles&Smiles member: mother, father, partner, children.
- Miles can be earned from the following hospitals: Memorial Şişli, Memorial Ataşehir, Memorial Antalya, and Memorial Diyarbakır as well as the Memorial Suadiye and Memorial Etiler medical centers and Memorial Wellness.
- For retrospective Miles requests, please email email@example.com.
For more detailed information, please visit the dedicated Miles&Smiles members’ area of the Memorial website.