Mileage accrual on Thai flights Booking Classes not eligible for mileage accrual:
|Cabin ||Booking classes ||Percentage of Flown Miles |
|First ||F, P, A ||200% |
|Business ||C, D, J, Z ||150% |
|Economy ||U, Y, B, M, H, Q ||100% |
|Economy ||T*, K*, S* ||50% |
O, I, R, L, X, N, V, W, G
*Effective as of Dec01, 2016
Terms and conditions
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on Thai operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual. For the code share flights, the mileage accrual rate will be based on the operating carrier's booking class and not on the booking class on the ticket as THY flight. For this reason, there may be cases where the mileage accrual is different or ineligible to accrue.
- Minimum Mileage accrual is not applied on Thai flights.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.
- *As of October 2, 2014 there will be no accrual or redemption as well as Star Alliance Silver and Gold benefits will no longer be available on Thai Smile with flight numbers that begin with "WE".
For more detailed information please visit the Thai Airways website.