Mileage Accrual on All Nippon Airways flights
Booking Classes not eligible for accrual:
|Service Class ||ANA Operating Booking Class ||Percentage of Flown Miles |
|First Class ||F, A ||200% |
|Business Class ||J ||150% |
|C,D,Z ||150% |
|P ||70% |
|Premium Economy Class ||G,E ||100% |
|Economy Class ||Y, B,M ||100% |
|U,H,Q,V,W,S ||70% |
|T,L,K ||50% |
O, I, R, X, N, G *Effective as of April 01, 2011
Terms and conditions
Minimum Mileage Guarantee does not applied on All Nippon Airways flights.
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on All Nippon Airways operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual. For the code share flights, the mileage accrual rate will be based on the operating carrier's booking class and not on the booking class on the ticket as THY flight. For this reason, there may be cases where the mileage accrual is different or ineligible to accrue.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.
For more detailed information please visit the All Nippon Airways website.