Mileage accrual on AC flights
Booking Classes not eligible for mileage accrual:
|Cabin ||AC Booking Classes ||Percentage of Flown Miles ||Minimum Miles |
|Business ||J, C, Z, D, P**** ||150% ||750 |
|Economy (Premium) ||O**, E****, N**** ||125% ||625 |
|Economy ||Y, B, M****, U****, H****, Q****, V**** ||100% ||500 |
|Economy (Discounted) ||W****, G, S****, T****, L****, A, K**** ||50% ||250 |
|Economy (AC Rouge) ||F** ||20% ||100 |
Flight classes S, T, L, A, K, F cannot accrue Miles on flights within Canada or between Canada and the US. * Effective as of September 29, 2010
** Effective as of July 1, 2013, O class tickets are eligible for mileage accrual since 01 July 2013.
*** Effective as of September 24, 2013.
****Effective as of January 01,2014.
Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles program apply.
- Miles&Smiles members can earn Miles from flights operated by Air Canada.
- Miles&Smiles reserves the right for program partner companies to change flight locations on condition that prior warning is given.
- Miles are earned in accordance with the class specified by the airline operating the flight.
- Miles&Smiles members must keep hold of their original boarding pass and ticket copies until the flight has appeared on their account statement.
For more detailed information please visit the Air Canada